Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Simply Will Do

I decided to start a new blog about a month ago, this time under the personal development niche.
Simply Will Do, my new blog, which runs with the slogan "every day is your life" will be about outsourcing our life and always trying to choose the best path.
I believe that all of us needs development, this time not software- but personal.

My three latest posts to date are:
4 Things I Learned About Productivity While Picking Red Currants
Are the little things important?
Breaking things down to simple enough

Be sure to visit them and leave a comment, if you liked them, you might consider subscribing to my new feed

For those of you who were reading The Reviewr: I'd like to say a big, heartfelt thank you, and I am inviting all of you to my new site so our relationship can continue.

Wish you the best,
Zoli

No comments: